Our commitment to you
At Manchester SLT we operate a high standard of care to all individuals. We see clients through from initial concern right the way through to the stages of discharge process. We support and guide patients through the speech and language therapy process and always have the patient's thoughts and goals at the heart of all decisions for intervention.
In order to achieve the high standard of care within which we operate, Manchester SLT follow the objectives below:
- Efficient, welcoming and relaxed environment which reflects an excellent standard of service.
- Patients will be seen from initial contact through to the point of discharge, therefore always having a conclusion to treatment.
- Services are tailored and suited to the individual and responsive to need.
- Accurate evaluation of communication difficulty reiterated with the relevant information.
- Standards and expectations clear from the outset to avoid any confusion or disappointment.
- Response to enquiries will be fast, efficient and relevant.
- All staff members are highly trained and specialised to ensure the best possible care.
- Staff members are re-trained regularly, to ensure they are always up to date with current policies and procedures.
- Patients' needs are always catered for irrespective of age, gender, physical ability, ethnic origin, race or religion.
- Feedback is always welcomed from patients and is enabled easily. Comments and complaints are responded to with within 5 working days and will be used to better our service to you.
- If we feel you would benefit from another service provider, or other professional, we will discuss this with you before putting you in contact with them.
- If you feel you do not wish to continue with treatment, you are under no obligation to do so.
- Our clinics offer a welcoming, supportive environment and will work together with you to achieve your communication potential and will correspond with your current lifestyle and level of wellbeing.
For any extra help, information or advice please do not delay and contact us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling: 0161 883 0111. One of our dedicated team members will be ready and willing to help and answer any questions you may have.Back to Top